The Forsaken Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Season
SPRING
Cloudy 35°F
Latest topics
» Face Claims
Current Rules - 5.06.2020 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 11:53 pm by Guest

» Activity Levels
Current Rules - 5.06.2020 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 3:10 am by Zagerus Binx

» Joining Application
Current Rules - 5.06.2020 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 8:06 pm by Admin

» Current Rules - 5.06.2020
Current Rules - 5.06.2020 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 6:47 pm by Admin

» Species Guidelines
Current Rules - 5.06.2020 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 8:21 pm by Admin

Current Rules - 5.06.2020

Go down

Current Rules - 5.06.2020 Empty Current Rules - 5.06.2020

Post by Admin Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:47 pm

1. Please try to remain as active as you’re able

2. Respect anyone inside or outside of the website

3. Absolutely no rude behavior will be tolerated

4. If you are planning on taking an extended absence, please let us know

5. Within a full month of inactivity without letting a staff member know, you will be warned then removed. If you wish to rejoin, message myself or another beforehand with the explanation as to your previous disappearance.

6. If you are unable to connect anyone from before, feel free to reapply.

7. If you ever have an issue with a fellow member, please contact a staff member so I can help to resolve it

8. It does not matter how many other sites you are currently involved with, all we ask is that you stay active here in order to keep the site strong

9. You may have multiple characters as long as you are able to keep all active. However we do ask that you keep ALL characters active and not focus on one more than another

10. Only species listed are usable at this time
In the future more may or may not be added

11. Always stay on topic. There will be certain locations within the website where you can talk about whatever.

12. Do not join the website until a staff member accepts your application. Afterwards character biographies MUST be posted in the appropriate section before you enter the role play.

13. All posts within any roleplay related topic on this website must have a minimum of 30 sentences. If this continues, warnings will be given. Remember, the more detail you use the better your post will sound

14. Posting within the role play is only required at the minimum of 2 times a week.

15.All species are equal in strength no matter age, gender, anything! Yes, they have advantages over one another but that is how nature is.

16. No character is truly immortal. All can die at any moment

17. Lastly, have fun! (Obviously not a legit rule but, oh well.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://the-forsaken-ones.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum